Join Us at Sweets & Snacks Expo Booth #249!
Posted: May 13,2019
The Sweets & Snacks Expo is returning to Chicago’s McCormick place May 21-23, 2019. We’ll be there at booth #249 to showcase more than 20 specialty snack mix components, crackers and crisps – including new flavors, reformulations and some longtime favorites. We’ll also have nuts, dried fruits and chocolate- and yogurt-covered confections available for the first time.
“We’re excited to be adding to our line of specialty snack mix components and premium crackers,” said Kim Holman, marketing director at TH Foods. “These new products combine on-trend flavors with high quality ingredients to deliver wholesome indulgences.”
Stop by and check out some of our exciting NEW products and snack mixes available for bulk and private label customers, including:
- Cocoa Dusted Bourbon Peanuts – Our fresh roasted peanuts draped in a bourbon flavored chocolate and then dusted with rich dark cocoa.
- Chocolate Praline Pecans – Creamy milk chocolate, sweet praline and our finest Georgia jumbo pecans.
- Double Dipped Almonds – Whole roasted California almonds, gently coated with our vanilla yogurt and draped in a rich dark chocolate.
- Mixed Berry Streusel Snack Mix (with Blueberry Stick) – White chocolate-covered dried cranberries, tangy blueberry yogurt-covered sweet dried blueberries, and crunchy oat granola – mixed together to create a wholesome indulgence.
- Everything Bagel Snack Mix (with everything stick) – Greek yogurt-coated almonds and roasted salted almonds are complemented with a whole grain, Everything Bagel snack stick.
We’ll also feature a variety of other on-trend, better-for-you and premium products including:
- Cinnamon Bun Snack Sticks: With the taste of a gooey cinnamon bun, the sesame sticks are dipped in real honey then lightly coated in a sweet cinnamon bun seasoning for a balance of indulgence and crunch. There are no artificial colors or flavors, no MSG, and no autolyzed yeast extract.
- Power Grain Quinoa Corn Sticks: Containing the simple ingredients of corn, salt, soybean oil, and quinoa, a power grain that is known for its great wholesome taste and health benefits.
- Vegetable Red Beet Sticks: Featuring beets, an up-and-coming vegetable, these non-GMO lightly salted snack sticks come in a brilliant red color and are made from corn, quinoa, beets, salt, and soybean oil.
- Pineapple Habanero Honey Sticks: Real honey, sesame, and habanero peppers are crafted with the taste of pineapple to create an excellent balance of sweet and heat.
- Organic Sesame Sticks – Narrow: the thin sesame sticks are made with real toasted sesame and provide a desired crunch.
- Organic Sesame Sticks – Wide: the wide sesame sticks are perfect on their own or as a snack mix-in.
- Organic Salted Corn Chips with Flax: the combination of organic corn and flax seeds feature a touch of salt in a crunchy chip.
- Organic Honey Roast Sesame Sticks – Narrow: the sweet honey roast coating makes this stick ideal for mixes with high moisture components like dried fruit.
- Sesame Sticks: TH Foods’ No. 1 seller and signature snack, made with real toasted sesame and a great crunch
- Sesame Salad Bits: The TH Foods signature sesame blend in miniature-sized bits, perfect as a topping for salads, yogurt, cottage cheese, and more.
- Guacamole Bites: These natural green bites taste like zesty guacamole in a twisted stick.
- 3/4-inch Honey Roast Sticks: A true signature snack made with real sesame and our one-of-a-kind honey roast coating in a 3/4-inch stick.
- Hot Cajun Corn Sticks: Real corn sticks that feature a spicy hot Cajun seasoning taste.
“TH Foods snack mix components provide the crunch desired by consumers, plus they meet a variety of nutritional claims, including gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, low sodium, Kosher, and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives,” said Kim Holman, Marketing Director for TH Foods.
Make sure to stop by booth #249 and have a taste. We look forward to seeing you there!